This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sleeping with monsters...



Have not been sleeping well...sleeping with monsters...

Having trouble figuring out the blog.  The old editor won't upload pictures, instead it gives html (if that's what you call a bunch of print and symbols).  The new editor was missing most of the task bar...but after clicking on compose, the complete task bar finally appeared.

I liked the cover of this book...sounds interesting, wouldn't mind reading it...

Too tired from wrestling with the blog...good night...zzzzzzz

No comments: