This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Friday, September 4, 2009

Not much going on...

Worked in the yard and trimmed the roses and bay leaf bush. Trained and trimmed the Pyracanthas on the fence. Did all the laundry in preparation for our trip. Worked on the computer and could hardly keep my eyes open, so I took a four hour nap. Love those naps.

My husband's friend came into town and they met at our local Grill hang out. His friend plays video poker and just won $1600. Last time he was here, he won over $5000! He is taking us to dinner.

Loaded a box with books for Mom and empty prescription bottles (from Dad's shredding) for my sister to use for mini emergency kits. My eldest daughter called and needs magazines for my grandson in Kindergarten. He has to decorate the letter "P". Think I will bring a bunch of my cooking magazines...

Tried to call Dad and nurse was delivering medications and told me to call back...

No comments: