This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time for sleep...

I have not been sleeping well lately. Been going to bed between 2am and 4am and getting up at 7:30am. Been up late blogging or discovering new blogs. It's quite addicting actually...

Not healthy for body or mind to neglect sleep...I read that somewhere lately...I need to recharge...

Spent the day running errands for myself and my husband. Came home and made phone calls. Some where after that I must have sat down, because I fell asleep.

My husband went grocery shopping after work and I put everything away. We went out to Claims Jumper for dinner. They had a promotion fund raiser where by, the total of the meal is multiplied by 15% and the restaurant donates that amount to Diabetes. We thought it was a good cause, and an opportunity to go out on a little date...

Now we are home, and it is too late to call Dad. No one called or emailed any visits with Dad, so I guess it is time for sleep. My eyes can't focus anyway...I am soooooooooo tired....zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: