This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to my long list of things to do...

Still sore..especially my back. Had to ease into the day... Crashed pretty early last night right after dinner, so had to post yesterday's blog...

Spent the day unpacking and doing laundry. Bit by bit, working on my de-clutter project...

Called the nursing home to check on Dad. The nurse told me Dad's hand is still swollen and they are continuing the ice bag treatments. He's hangin in...being a good lil Papa taking his meds and eating all his food.

Still no call backs from both his doctors. Ticks me off! After my blood test tomorrow, I plan on harassing their offices to get someone to return my calls. The nurse said one of my brothers visited Dad today...but not sure which one was there...

Still tired and sore...think it is time to call it a night...

No comments: