This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Today was a busy day for Dad and for us. Mom and I were visiting and putting away more new clothes for Dad. We took him outside in the court yard of the nursing home and he did about 5 laps walking around the courtyard, then announced he needed a nap.

Dad only got an hour's rest before my two youngest brothers came to visit. One brought a CD player with CD's for Dad and the other with a new pair of shoes. Dad LOVED everything.

By the time my sister, Mom and I came by at 6 pm, Dad was slurring his words he was so tired.

Mom and I are absolutely exhausted and all we want to do is fall into our beds and sleep.

Tomorrow is another busy day...

No comments: