This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dad Has A Temperature...

Got a call from the nursing home a little before midnight.  Dad has a temperature of 103 with his cough.  The nurse said he had eaten well today and she gave him some Tylenol.  She also called Dad's doctor.  I asked her to call me if it spikes more during the night.  I will call in the morning to check on him...

God, please don't let it be pneumonia...he did have the pneumonia shot...so maybe since it is night time, his body is trying to fight off the cough...

5 comments:

Mari said...

I'll be praying for him.

betty said...

do let us know, Donna! Hoping he is doing better today!!

betty

Sultan said...

Good wishes to your Dad.

Sultan said...

Good wishes to your Dad

Chatty Crone said...

How is your dad?