This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

7 Months Old Today...and A BIG Shout Out/Thank You To Diane of Blue Ridge Gal...

Kind of blurry...but this little guy is always on the move and wants to explore. 7 months old today!


Jacob, all stylin' with his cute self in jeans...


This was taken a few days ago.  I call him 'Mr. Bright Eyes"...  Jacob, his Mom and Dad are coming this weekend for his first Easter!  Can't wait to get my hands on him... Just look at that cute little face!



One of my blogging friends, Sandie at Chatty Crone had some blogging buttons made by Diane at The Blue Ridge Gal.  I complimented her on it and she suggested I contact Diane.  I did, and she made me a button for each of my blogs!  She is so kind and generous to do this for free!  Visit her blog and check out her work... She also designs headers for blogs!  Very creative and nice lady, you will love her!

Check out my blog buttons...and feel free to take one of each: (See my side bar  for ones with html to install )




Thank you so much Diane!  I really appreciate these!

5 comments:

Mari said...

You're going to have such fun with Jacob!
How nice of Diane to make those buttons - she does good work!

Lisa Gioia-Acres said...

I know just how proud you are, Grandma! What a cutie-pie!!!

betty said...

those are great blog buttons!! Diane did a great job!!! Your little grandson is sooo cute!! I'm sure you are counting down the hours until you are loving on him!!!

betty

Unknown said...

Awww, how cute Jacob is! Looks like a fun weekend is headed your way!

gayle said...

He is such a little doll!