This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!!



May each of you
feel as full
Spiritually
as you do
nutritionally.

May thankfulness
swell inside your heart
bringing you peace and calm.

May you be over-flowing
with love and friendship,
enjoying the glow
of family and friends.

May those in pain,
have a reprieve of their suffering,
feeling the joy and
healing of laughter.

May those who are lonely,
have someone,
with two legs or four,
to share your turkey.

May you  all soak in
the dance of togetherness.
relishing a
lazy, happy,
day of good food,
good company,
and a soft place to land,
to rest and nap...

1 comment:

Jonny J Petros said...

Beautiful poem I admire your writing.thanks for sharing Sincerely Jonny