This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Work in progress....




Back in May, I was working on this elk, in my colored pencil art class.  I plan on giving it to my son in law who lives in California...

With everything going on with Dad, at the time, I had to put it on hold.  My son in law's birthday was in October, so obviously, I missed that deadline!

Now, my goal is to have it finished before Christmas...






I worked on it in art class today for three hours.  It is so time consuming to put down all those layers of color, but it is coming along...

If I work on it at home, every day, I may finish it in time.  I am really anxious to give it to him.

So stay tuned for the progress...

1 comment:

Mari said...

Wow! It's so neat to see it progress. Can't wait to see the finished project!