This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Monday, September 20, 2010

GOT THE CALL AT 4:03 AM!!!!!!

It is 7am and I am getting ready to load the car and take Izzy to the Vet for boarding, then on my way to CALI...need to talk to my oldest daughter, as she is who I will stay with while my youngest daughter is in the hospital, then will stay with my Mom when my daughter goes back home...

I am SO EXCITED and have major nervous stomach for my baby, who is having her first baby!!

More later...love you guys!!!

7 comments:

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting times.

Mari said...

Hooray! Can't wait to hear the news!

The Words Crafter said...

Woohoo!!! I hope you have a safe trip and that everything goes exceptionally well. For everyone!!!!

Jeanie said...

Good luck, be safe and let us know when the little man gets here.

Sultan said...

Nice!

Pat said...

Hope all goes well! Good luck to your daughter!

gayle said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!!