This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hunting for Critters...


Jacob was 16 months on the 20th.  Here he is, stylishly dressed to go hunt for critters on a "nature walk" with Dad and Mom...  They caught and released a salamander, saw about 100 frogs, including a tree frog....perfect day for a little boy.

Salamander

6 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

What a perfect day for a perfect little boy. Great clothes for an adventure.

Southhamsdarling said...

What a gorgeous little chap Jacob is! You must be so proud of him. I love his little outfit, and what a super day out he had. Gorgeous!

Mari said...

Oh my word! I swear that boy just gets cuter every time I see him!
Glad he had fun. :)

Jeanie said...

What a cutie. He is braver than I am holding that salamander.

Linda O'Connell said...

This is what childhood is all about, discovery at a child's pace, not rushed learning.

dtbrents said...

He is a cutie. I love his clothes.