This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

His First Trip to Disneyland...


Yesterday my grand son Jacob turned 17 months old.  Today was his first trip to Disneyland.  Both my daughters LOVE Disneyland, and go frequently with their season passes.  

My daughter said he loved meeting all the characters and even kissed Donald Duck.  He was a bit leery of Mickey Mouse for some reason... He enjoyed the music show until the music started, then began to cry because it was so LOUD. They had front row seats, so they moved to the back, which made him a happy dancing little boy...

I think this is such a great picture and wanted to share it with everyone..

3 comments:

Mari said...

It's an adorable picture! Lucky Jacob!

Linda O'Connell said...

Disneyland is such a magical place and this picture speaks volumes.

JeannetteLS said...

Huh. It seems my comment about your son's winning a prize in the Science Project Fair never made it there! I've heard people were having trouble with blogger comments. RATS.

Anyway, I hope this gets to you. That picture is PRICELESS, as I bet pictures of the dancing boy and the kiss to Donald would be as well.