This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can You Relate?


My 84 year old Mother emailed this to me today.  We sure had a good laugh!  I can so relate to this... and it brings back bittersweet memories of Dad when he lived at home... We tried all kinds of designated areas and boxes for Dad to place his wallet, glasses, keys, but he could not even remember where the designated area was...

This video reminds us all on the importance of a sense of humor.  Especially now, in these trying times in our world, we just gotta take the time to laugh...

No comments: