This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Edited And Added Pictures Of Baby Jacob To Thanksgiving Post...

Please check out the two pics of baby Jacob I added to the Thanksgiving post today.  You might wonder why I never post pics or mention the names of my other two grandsons, the 6 year old and 8 year old.  It is because my oldest daughter is very protective and does not want their photographs or names posted.  I respect her decision, but I would love to share them with my blogging friends if she would ever reconsider her decision...

2 comments:

Mari said...

He is adorable!

betty said...

He is so cute!! And I respect your other daughter's decision about not wanting their names/pictures made know for privacy reasons; that's why I don't show pictures on my blog and don't list names of hubby or son so I totally understand!

betty