This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Look Who is Almost 2 Years Old....

I have not posted much about my youngest grand son Jacob in awhile...Yesterday afternoon my daughter called to tell me she finally got an iPhone so she would not have to wait until her Fiance got home to face time with me...so we face timed and I got to see Jacob...even if he kept asking for Boompa (Grandpa...my husband) and Izzy (our dog) and me, Teataw....I was spinning my mac book back and forth so he could see all of us...and he thought it was great fun!

He also likes to throw kisses back in forth....with sound effects....we both laugh when we do this...

Jacob also loves to play hide and seek with me and to stick his cute little foot up to the screen so I can smell it...then pretend to make a sour face and tell him he has stinky feet.... That makes him belly laugh!

Here is a recent picture my daughter Jodee posted yesterday of Jacob on Facebook...entitled, "my little man"...


Jacob will be 23 months the end of this month and turn 2 years old next month.  Of course we will travel to California for his birthday....

He is going to Daycare now....and he loves playing with the other little kids...and doing all the activities, but he has had a rough month and a half catching various colds, coughs, etc being exposed to other kids...

I just love his spiked hair...looks so cute....  He reminds me so much of my older daughter, Holly's sons...they all look like brothers instead of cousins.

Thank you Lord for all our many blessings....

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope he keeps his blonde hair. I lost mine by the time I entered high school.
Glad you get to go share his birthday with him.

Mari said...

I can't believe he's almost 2. He's so cute!

Southhamsdarling said...

Jacob really is such a little cutie, and I love his spiked hair as well! Bless! They grow away far too quickly, don't they. I can't believe that Eli will be starting big school in September. He was only just four at the end of June. Too young I think! Blessings indeed.

Unknown said...

He is so adorable! He reminds me of Spanky from the Little Rascals. I'm sure he has all of you enamored with his cuteness!