This blog was formerly dedicated in 2009 to my Dad who died of Alzheimer's in 2013. It's been three years now...and I find myself missing blogging...so I am re-inventing my blog... because, after all, life is about moving through, and going forward...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sharing Our Creative Weekend...

Been a very busy week...Dad is doing a lot better.  I leave tomorrow for California for a week.  I will attend Dad's Care Conference on Monday with Mom. 

My sister, girlfriends and I had a GREAT creative weekend (except for one accident...) please read  and view photos about our creative weekend on my other blog here.  I have to get back to my packing... Talk to you all when I get back...

1 comment:

betty said...

enjoy your visit, Donna! I know you will!! forgot to mention in my other comment on your other blog, great finds you found at the garage sale/stores! And also with the computer, that was great customer service with Dell!!

safe travels!

betty